Monday, August 26, 2024

SMILE FOR THE CAMERA/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Good morning, friends! Nicole here with two travel notebook spreads I created using the new, You are My Sunshine collection. I love this collection so much!! There is so many elements in this collection that it can be used for summer, birthday, pet, or everyday moments projects! It's so versatile and I can't wait to create more projects with this beauty!

I'm not going to lie... the colors just make me so happy!! I especially love the "smile" sentiment with the smiley face and the happy suns.

I stapled the word flags onto the photo and added a few butterflies above the cluster of embellishments to fill in some of the white space, and adding dimension to the layout.

Another favorite of mine include the journaling labels with the journaling already typed. It's perfect for when you don't know what to write...

As you can see, I used a few journaling labels on this spread as well. I just love them so much! This collection is so awesome.

I layered a few butterflies at the bottom and stapled them together to add dimension. What do you think? Isn't this collection adorable! I just love how bright and fun it is. Be sure to check out the full collection, here.


Check out this collection. It's available at Pretty Little Studio and A Cherry on Top! Thank you so much for visiting today! 

Nic

No comments: