Wednesday, August 07, 2024

WILD KINGDOM FLIP BOOK/SIMPLE STORIES

Good morning! Last month, I shared my Disney album I created using Simple Stories' Say Cheese Magic collection. Today, I'm sharing a 4x6 flip book album I created using the Say Cheese Wild collection. I wanted to get our pictures from the Animal Kingdom in a book.  This turned out so cute, too.
I used a variety of embellishment to decorate the back of the cover. I just love the "ANIMALS" foam stickers. They are so cute with the different animal prints. 


This page reminds me of the Lion King...one of my favorite Disney movies. I did not want to cover any of the animals. I just added the decorative brad and "circle of life" sticker below the title to embellish it a bit.

I love elephants...so I decided to play with the elephant die cut. I used rub-ons from the Pack Your Bags collection since it worked well for this page.

I kept this page simple... I did not want to take away from the picture. Sometimes, a little goes a long way.  I used the turquoise flower to match the water.

I love a good interactive spread! For this spread, I folded 2 3x4 journaling cards together to create a flip and adhered it directly to the front of the plastic sleeve. I tucked a few tags between the pages, too. 


For this spread, I cut two 4x6 journaling cards so they were attached to create the flip page. It's a little tricky creating flip pages because you really have to pay attention to the direction of the page/design etc.
This spread is one of my favorite pictures. This spread does not give the picture justice, but there are so many animals hidden behind the bushes, it just took my breath away. Not something you get to see everyday. We absolutely loved the Animal Kingdom.
Because I do not like wasting embellishments...I will try to find creative ways to use them throughout the album. I layered several animal die cuts on the spread below. It's so cute, isn't it. I had so much fun creating this little book.
Have you been anywhere exciting lately? I have not gone anywhere lately. I'm just going back and reviewing my favorite pictures and reliving those moments through pictures until I can go on my next adventure. Thank you so much for visiting today!

Nicole

No comments: