Friday, September 06, 2024

BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER

Good morning, friends. Happy Friday! I'm excited to share a few pages from my new flip book that I just started making, using Shimelle's Reasons to Smile collection. I just love the rainbow colors in this collection. It makes me so happy. It's super cute, and I had fun playing with it.

I absolutely love the foam stickers in this collection and the font of the "beautiful" sentiment. I decided to use that for the title. Notice how I added a few buttons, foam stickers, and gems to the camera lens. I love playing with my embellishments to find fun, and creative ways of using them.

I decorated the back of the front page using a few more fun stickers. Isn't it beautiful? LOVE clustering embellishments together.

For this spread, I wanted to play with a variety of papers to create a beautiful background for the photo. I matted the vellum stickers onto white cardstock and cut them out so I could create die cuts from them and adhered them to the top of the layout using foam squares. I added a few gems and buttons to the center of the flowers to make them pop.
Here is a closer look at the cluster of flowers. I used a black pen to write "together" on the banner.

 I placed a vellum floral sticker slightly behind the bottom of the photo. Next, I journaled on the die cut and tucked it below the photo. After that, I stapled the "enjoy" die cut directly onto the picture.

Here is another fun page I created of my son with my mom. They have a date day each month-just the two of them and they both enjoy their time together.

LOVE the pie chart paper. It's super fun! I especially love the balloons. Super cute.
My last spread for today is a pocket page! I love playing with pocket pages...they are super simple, but with the right tags/embellishments, they look so good.
It's the little touches that brings this spread to life. Wouldn't you agree? I just love it.

I'll be working on a few more pages in this flip book this month. I'll be sharing them later this month on the blog. Check out the full collection, here. Thank you so much for visiting today!

Nicole



No comments: