Wednesday, October 02, 2024

REASONS TO SMILE FLIP BOOK PAGES/A CHERRY ON TOP

Hello, friends! Nicole here with a few more pages I created using the Reasons to Smile collection from Shimelle. This collection makes me so happy with all the rainbow colors. This is going to be one HAPPY flip book when I’m done.
I used the 4x6 cut-apart journaling card to include journaling and then I added some foam stickers and washi tape and other stickers to make it fun.

I added a strip of washi tape down the left-side of the photo and then added the vellum floral sticker on the photo. Isn’t it beautiful? I just love these vellum stickers! I used foam squares to pop up the camera and stapled the sentiment onto the photo.
I cut 4 3x4 journaling cards to include in the pocket pages. I used foam squares to pop up some of the embellishments to add dimenstion.
I cut the “Put Yourself First” sentiment from a journaling card and stapled it to the photo because I just love this sentiment so much. And it’s foiled in gold…so pretty!
I used this collection to scrapbook Edward’s first day of school. The backpack paper is perfect for this layout and the books…
I really like the “remember” foam square. I tucked a variety of stickers and die cuts and both sides of the photo to fill in the white space.

For the next spread, I layered two flower die cuts using foam squares and added the pink bubble gem to the center.
I added a vellum floral sticker to the bottom of the paper to help frame the photo and then added the “feeling good” sentiment using foam squares to add dimension.


Finally, the last page is a page using a picture of me sitting outside, reading. I love to read and had fun with this spread.
I added a few die cuts to the 4x6 journaling card at the top to make it fun. And I added a few book stickers and die cuts at the bottom. I especially love the little teacup. Super cute.



Have you picked up this collection yet? It’s super fun and the more I play with it, the more I love it! Click here to see the full collection. Thank you so much for visiting today.



Nic

No comments: