Saturday, April 20, 2019

SO HAPPY WE'RE HERE

Hi all. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Edward's spring break has been fun! We had a birthday sleepover Friday night to celebrate his birthday with his friends...yes, it's a little late, but it was the only weekend I could have it due to work and other stuff going on. Edward had no complaints. He was just happy to have his friends over for the night.

For this layout, I used lots of Pinkfresh Studio product. They are my favorite... and I am amazed how they keep killing it with all of these fabulous collections. I just want them all. But since I need to watch my spending, I have been buying bits and pieces from all of their collections to use.


Mom snapped these photos a few weeks ago. Edward loves helping her out in the kitchen... This boy loves to cook and prepare food. He did not get that from me. Mom's determined to make someone in my house a cook. LOL



Love the die cuts from the Everyday Musings collection. And I love that this collection has lots of blue in it...my favorite color.




Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: