Friday, April 19, 2019

ONE AWESOME DAY

Happy Friday friends! Last weekend, I created this layout at the Cozy Crop House for Pinkfresh Studio's April Challenge.


I love creating collage layouts with a variety of frames and pictures. It's super simple and fun!


I used all of the colors from this inspiration on my layout. Isn't it gorgeous? I even like the pink background...and I'm not a pink person. LOL


I punched a star out from a scrap piece of paper then adhered it to the frame using a foam square. I added a tiny gem to add dimension.


I am totally loving the 3-D heart stickers. SOOOOOO pretty!!


I added a few stickers and enamel dots here and there.


I cut a journaling tag down small enough to fit into one of the squares then added a little journaling. Then I added the stickers and puffy heart at the bottom with another gem.


I used a mini stapler to staple the heart puffy sticker...just for fun.


For the past four weeks, I've had no mojo so I kind of took a break... When I went to the crop, that was the first I have created a few layouts in weeks. I was excited to play with my new Pinkfresh Studio product too... new product always helps get the mojo going again.

Thanks so much for visiting today! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Houses Built of Cards said...

What a bright and happy layout! LOVE the bright feeling and happy colors! Thanks so much for playing along with the @pinkfreshstudio April Challenge!