Monday, May 06, 2019

TOTALLY

Good morning! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I'm here to brighten your week...literally...with this fun, bright, and colorful layout! I've been waiting to use a lot of the stamps from the "Totally Stamp Set" for sometime now. 


I created this layout one morning and I just started stamping the images in different colors onto white cardstock. Then, I splashed some lime green mist on top of the stamped images. I used a few different color markers to fill in the triangles and the stars.



I used the "9" from the Sketchy Alphabet stamp to stamp Edward's age in the circle. I wanted to fill in as much of the white space that I possibly could with a variety of stamps to help tell my story. I used the "smile.smile" stamp from the Journey Stamp Set as well. What can I say, I love mixing different stamp sets together to create a fun layout!

DSC_1444

DSC_1445

DSC_1446
 DSC_1448

Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments: