Friday, June 28, 2019

ENJOY THE JOURNEY

Good morning stampers! Who's ready for summer?! We have had some weird weather this year in Maryland... I am looking forward to warmer, sunny days on the beach. But until then, let me share with you, this fun, summer layout I created using the DIY Stamp Set and the Journey Stamp Set.



I used the arrow's from the DIY Stamp Set to create a fun border vertically down the left-side of the layout.


Then I clustered some stickers, die cuts and chipboard pieces to frame the photos.


I used the tiny arrow stamp from the Journey Stamp Set to create another border below the collage of photos.


Then I used a few sentimental stamps from the Journey Stamp Set to stamp within the clouds, using a few foam squares to add dimension.


What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: