Tuesday, November 12, 2019

APPLE OF MY EYE

Good morning! Just popping on to share this layout I created using the Good Ol' Days Collection by Fancy Pants Designs. This collection is so adorable... I love it so much. I have one more layout to share with you in a few days using this collection. I decided to create a grid layout so I could use a few of the cut-a parts from the 6"x6" paper pad. I love the "You are the apple of my eye" sentiment. It's perfect!


I layered a few of the flower die cuts using Foam Squares then I tucked a few puffy stickers beneath the layers.


I added the star puffy sticker and cork sticker as well as the banners to the side of the journaling mat to add dimension.



A closer look at the "family" cork embellishment. LOVE



I added a few hearts here and there because I figured...why not! I love this child and these photos!


Thanks so much for visiting today. I hope I inspired you in some way today!

No comments: