Friday, November 08, 2019

BAD GIRLS COUTURE JOURNAL PAGE


Happy Friday everyone! I am so excited to be hosting this week's journaling challenge. If you're looking for a fun challenge, stop by the Clique Group this weekend. Clique Kits and Bad Girls Couture will be collaborating all month long to challenge you to tell your stories! This week, I challenge you to create a journal page/layout about someone you love. Be sure your spread includes journaling. Why is this person so special to you? Don't look too closely at my journaling...I just realized I have a typo and it's too late to fix it...but, oh, well.


This stitched cardstock page was originally pink. I painted the page using the Dive Bar Acrylic paint and then I splashed the Mannequin Paint and Bye Felicia all over the page using the end of a paint brush.


Once the paint was completely dry, I printed my journaling on patterned paper, then embellished the page using My Mind's Eye Papers and Stickers.


Have fun with this. Once you've completed your spread, post it under my thread in the Clique Group on Facebook! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments: