Tuesday, November 26, 2019

TOGETHER

Good morning everyone...I have a lot to be thankful for...but the biggest thing I am thankful for is my FAMILY. These are my people and I love them dearly. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for them. I love them all so much. These pictures are just missing one other person...my hubby. He rarely comes to the fall festivals with us. It's not his thing and that's perfectly OK.

I created this layout using Fancy Pants Design's The Good Ole Days collection. I really love the ruler paper and the floral paper. They are gorgeous...and shocker... I used lots of pretty embellishments. There's a lot on here, but it doesn't take the focus away from the photos. 


I love the big "TOGETHER" title on this layout with the three photos framing it. It's such a nice design!


Gotta love butterflies... if there's a butterfly in my stash, you can count on me using it. I love butterflies. :)




I added a few embellishments inside the window frame with some stamping...


Thanks for visiting today! Hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments: