Friday, November 22, 2019

GATHER

Good morning everyone. I'm sharing another fall layout I created using Precious Remembrance Shop's Fall Colors Stamp Set. I used pretty papers from Pink Paislee and die cuts from Vicki Boutin's newest collection. The die cuts are beautiful. I received some from Scrapbooking & Card's Today's stampler and I think I need to check out the actual collection. :)


I stamped the leaf patterned on kraft paper using brown/pink ink then colored them in using markers. Aren't they pretty?!


I added a few tags at the top to add a few more layers.


I stamped the "hi there! and autumn" sentiment onto the labels. Oh and I almost forgot about the "thankful for you..." sentiment below the photo. This stamp set is perfect for fall! And they are available in the shop! Click here.


A few close-ups of the embellishments. I went a little crazy with the layout. I tend to add stuff until I am pleased with the layout. :)




Thanks so much for visiting today!


1 comment:

fairyrocks said...

Love a sweet little boy with his Momma. Beautiful layout!