Wednesday, December 25, 2019

BAHAMAS MINI ALBUM

Merry Christmas friends and family! I just got back from a cruise with my family and we had a great time. It was our first cruise. I must admit, it was a bit different than being on land, but we enjoyed ourselves! We got a bit of rain and couldn't do much on our stop in Nassau. That was a bummer because we really wanted to go to the Atantis Bahamas Resort. Maybe next time...

I've been working on my album. It's coming along nicely! So I thought I'd pop on here and share a few pages with you. I'm hoping to add a few more pages.

I used lots of product from Citrus Twist to create this album. LOVE their albums, too. They are fab! Some of these photos were printed on letter size photo paper and then cropped down to 8x4. I really like the look of a full sized photo page.


I adhered two photos and added holes and then inserted them throughout the album to save space and to mix it up a bit. I love flipping through a mini album that has different sized pages and styles...it looks neat.


As you can see, I didn't go overboard with the embellishments... I wanted to keep it simple.


I love this photo of Edward and I together in the pool. We had the pool to ourselves and it was absolutely fun! And clean... the hot tub was even crystal clear. :) That was the only time I got in... when I knew it was cleaned...


Edward was trying to climb Coconut trees to get himself some...but that didn't work out. He did not give up though... he managed to find three coconuts on the ground and it made his day!


He also found some cool rocks and shells that we did not bring back because they have rules against those things, but he was cool with it. He was satisfied with a photo of his findings.

This was a photo we took at Taino Beach in Freeport. LOVE it. 



It was very windy and pouring down rain in Nassau... we got off the ship for about two hours and went shopping, but the weather was terrible... so we went back. We were a little bummed that we couldn't go to the Atantis Bahamas Resort. Maybe, next time.


Our first stop was Half Moon Cay. We should have booked an excursion, but the only thing I was interested in was the horseback riding in the water, but it was VERY hot and I would have died... So we stayed on the ship and enjoyed the quiet. I was able to see a little bit of the island from where I stood. ;)





Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Holidays!


No comments: