Saturday, January 11, 2020

HERE WE GO

Happy weekend everybody! I just got home after spending some time with my family! Baby Henry is growing, growing, growing and we are so excited to be apart of his journey. I gave my sister this cute little mini I created for her. Something special that she can add to Henry's baby box!


I used lots of embellishments from Citrus Twist Kits to embellish each page. All of the embellishments came from several kits. I simply went through the kits to see if anything grabbed my attention and then I glued them down.


The album was super quick and easy to make. I printed my photos, cropped and adhered them back to back using adhesive. Then I punched a hole at the top of each page using a paper piercer and than I used twine to bind the album.


Jamie's photographer did a fabulous job with this photos. They are all so very beautiful. 


This is my favorite... Ginger looking, lovingly at my sister. So precious!



I was so glad I found "Woody" in Edward's baby box. I was afraid it was donated!! Jamie's husband Mat gave it to Edward when he was around 3 years old. Edward was really into Toy Story when he was little. I found him and gave it back to Mat so he could give it to his son! Little did I know that Jamie was going to add him to this adorable photo!! Oh, my heart!


Some pages are super simple... keeping the focus on the photos.


I left the journaling spaces blank so my sister could write whatever she would like in the mini.




Here is a snapshot of each page, side-by-side.




And there it is... a sweet, adorable mini I created in less than 1 hour for my beautiful sister. 
Thanks so much for visiting today!


No comments: