Monday, February 24, 2020

I LOVE YOU BUNCHES

Hi everyone. I have a lovely layout to share with you of two of my favorite people. I really like this picture of Edward and Aunt Katie so decided to play with this layout a bit!

To begin, I sprayed the Sky and Plush Coloration Sprays onto white cardstock. Once the ink was dry, I added a few more sprays of the Sky Coloration Sprays. I really wanted the blue to show in the background.


I stamped the Love You Bunches flower image from Trinity Stamps onto the layout and then colored the leaves and flowers using a variety of markers. I like how little pops of the coloration sprays can be seen on the flowers. It's soooo pretty!


I added a few embellishments from Citrus Twist Kits and Elle's Studio to complete the layout. I went back and forth on what embellishments I wanted to use.


I ended up changing up a few of the embellishments and adding a few things here and there. You will see that in the video! This really was a lot of fun to create. I was off work today and I just wanted to create something pretty.


Here is the video! Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments: