Monday, April 13, 2020

BEST DAY EVER



Hello everyone! I am back with another layout I created using Simple Stories' Simple Vintage Garden District Collection. This year, I am mixing up the sizes of my layouts a bit. I really like scrapping in this size. This layout is 4x8. I decided to try this size early this year because I am always scrapbooking wallet sized photos or one photo layouts and this size works for my scrapbooking style!


The 6X8 Simple Vintage Garden District Paper pad is PERFECT for scrapbooking this size. To begin, I cut the floral print to measure 6x8 and then I moved the photo and frame to where I wanted to place it on the layout. Once I was satisfied, I stamped the flower in black ink to break up the colors a bit. Then, I cut the chipboard frame so it would fit on the layout as shown.




I added a few Floral Bits and Pieces and Decorative Brads to the layout to make it more pretty. Then I used a ruler and black pen to hand-journal and draw the 1/4" border around the layout.



This size makes scrapbooking simple quick and easy for those of you who do not have a lot of time to scrapbook! You may want to consider scrapbooking in this size. Also, when scrapbooking in this size, a little goes a long way!


This floral stamp is so pretty. I thought about coloring the flowers using markers, but then I decided to leave it alone.

  

What do you think about this size? Are you ready to dive in and give it a try!? I totally love it. Thanks so much for visiting today!


1 comment:

gardening said...

Thank you for these distinguished subjects. we wish you a nice and sparkling visit.garden centre