Tuesday, April 14, 2020

SO HAPPY



Good morning! It's been so hard not being able to visit Henry! He's such a happy kid. He lights up the room, I tell ya. My sister dressed him up nicely. Doesn't he look handsome!


For this layout, I used a few different stamps from Trinity Stamps to embellish the layout. I used the "happy" sentiment from the Happy Sentimini Stamp Set. Then I used the little dust bunnies from the Dust Bunnies Stamp Set. LOVE these little guys! Seriously, if you haven't checked out Trinity Stamp's latest release, you should. I used the scribble stamp from the So Appreciative Stamp Set to add a touch of black to break up the brights a bit.


I used lots of products from two different kits from Citrus Twist Kits to embellish this layout. The papers are darling and I love the puffy star sticker and chipboard. Their kits are amazing.


I cut the labels from the cut-apart sheet to use for my journaling. Then I added the chipboard heart and puffy sticker.



Thanks so much for visiting today!


1 comment:

Greta said...

Oh how cute--the kiddo & your layout! I admire how you put all the elements together!