Sunday, April 05, 2020

THANK YOU FOR BEING BY MY SIDE

Good morning! There's not much going on in my house other than the usual... lots of Netflix binge watching, reading and scrapping and video games for the 10 year old. Next week, we start Google Classroom... That is going to be interesting. It's a good thing I took the week off so we can learn this new way of learning together. And hopefully, we will do it with no yelling and tears.

Today, I'm sharing this layout I created for Pebble's Inc.'s Spring challenge. I love this photo of my grandmother with her sister Rose drinking a beer together at a bar while they were at the beach. The Hey, Hello! Collection from Pebble's Inc. worked perfectly with this photo! 


I used foam squares to layer the Cardstock stickers together to add dimension. These flowers are beautiful and I really like the color scheme to this collection. And the bumble bees!! Lots of pretty elements in this collection, for sure.


I used a paper piercer to punch a tiny hole through the die cut tag and fed a piece of thread through it to make it more fun. Then I stapled it directly onto the photo using my tiny stapler (my favorite tool).


More layered flowers and tags. I love the sentiments!



I hope you find this layout inspiring! You can pick up some pieces of this collection in the A Cherry On Top shop! Click here! This month, I will be guest designer on their blog all month long. Please come visit, say hi and hang out with me!


No comments: