Monday, April 06, 2020

LIFE IS GOOD



Good morning! Pinkfresh Studio is hosting another fun challenge this month! I'm loving the sketch and honeycomb pattern!


To begin, I used my inks, blending buddies and stencil to create a fun background on white cardstock.


The stencil moved a little bit, causing a bit of smearing, but I covered most of the smears with the photo and some patterned paper. :)


I used Pinkfresh Studio's "My Favorite Story" collection to create this layout. I love the embellishments in this collection. I cut the tiny flowers from a scrap piece of patterned paper and then popped them up on the yellow floral die cut using foam squares.


I added a few chipboard circles and die cuts below the photo to add dimension. Then I added the journaling below the photo.


I added another die cut at the bottom along with the puffy heart sticker and jewel. The leaf was cut from patterned paper and tucked behind the heart.



There is plenty of time to get your entries in! Click here to participate. 

No comments: