Wednesday, April 22, 2020

THE SIMPLE LIFE



Hello, it's me again with my last project I created using Simple Stories' Simple Vintage Garden District Collection. I promise this is the layout project using this collection. You are probably waiting to see something different. LOL... I am moving onto Vicki Boutin's latest collection sometime this week!

I snapped this picture of me and Reese on New Year's Eve. This is my friend's dog and she is a sweetie! I have been wanting to scrapbook it for a few months now... This collection looks great with the black and white photo.


I really wanted to use the chipboard frame to frame the photo. Since the frame was too big, I cut it in half. Then I carefully cropped my photo to fit within the frame without chopping off too much of our faces. :) I adhered the "the simple life" bits and pieces at the top, trimming down the left side so it would line up against the layout properly. 


I tucked some flowers behind the frame before I completely mounted down the frame. Then I added a few more flowers and the bumble bee to the top left-side of the photo. These little bumble bees are adorable!


I added a few more bits and pieces and the tag from the Decorative Brads. Then I fed a piece of lace through the tag to give the layout a nice feminine touch.



I hope you're having a wonderful week! Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments: