Saturday, April 25, 2020

RAINBOW CARDS

Happy Saturday friends and family! Last week, I started playing with my Ink On 3 Inks and I just love them. These inks are very easy to blend onto cards. I used Trinity Stamp's Love You Bunches Stamp Set and their blending brush to create these beautiful cards within minutes.


Each card is 3 1/2x4". I like making smaller sized cards. They are easier for me... To create this card, I cut a rectangle to measure 3"x 3 3/4". Then, I blended all of the colors, one-by-one to fill in all the white space. After I finished blending the ink on the card, I stamped the "Love You Bunches" stamp onto the colored cardstock. I glued the rectangle onto the front of the card.


I had a few die cuts from various kits from Citrus Twist Kits in my stash that I added as the sentiment. Then I added the gems.



Aren't they so pretty? I love the colors... and I can't wait to give these out to my friends and family!


No comments: