Sunday, May 10, 2020

HELLO

Edward went to stay with my mom and momom for a few days in March when they closed schools due to Covid 19. While he was there, he helped momom in the garden. This boy loves working out in the garden... he truly is an outdoors kid when he doesn't have electronics in his hands. 


I created this layout using Clique International's Rainbow Connection kit that is currently sold out. Loving these papers by Shimelle and Amy Tangerine. They are sooo pretty. Since I was scrapbooking a garden layout, I used lots of flowers!


I used the bigger floral paper for the base and added the smaller print to the center of the base. That yellow brightens my soul! Love it. I fussy cut some flowers and mounted them on the layout using foam squares.


I hand-journaled my story then added a few more embellishments here and there to frame the photo.


Check out that cute little blue birdie! I was happy that I managed to find a way to get him on the layout.


Thanks for visiting today! If you have time, stop by Clique International to see what's available in the shop. Gia has some really cute collections in there from all over the world!





No comments: