Tuesday, May 19, 2020

A CHERRY ON TOP!

Good morning! I have a few projects to share with you today. I created these projects for Fancy Pants Designs/Foundation Decor using their A Cherry On Top Collection and their Doorway piece.


My sister took this picture of Edward a few years ago while they were at the beach. 8 Cherries for an 8 year old. :) I am not much of a cherries person, but my son LOVES them...as you can tell. This collection was perfect for this photo! Everything flows together nicely, especially the cherries. LOL


I really love the chipboard and die cuts in this collection and let's not forget the tags. SOOOOO fun! I added the ice cream cone for cun and a few puffy dots.


I cut the Yummy card from the cards cut-apart sheet to use as my journaling block. Then I added the chipboard and die cuts. I adhered the die cuts using foam squares to give the layout dimension.




And here is the altered Doorway I altered using the floral print from the Vitamin Sea Collection. Isn't this cute?! I have it sitting on my desk with a few other little things my son has given me...


Thanks so much for visiting today! Hope all is well in your household.


No comments: