Thursday, July 09, 2020

SUMMER/VACATION LAYOUTS

Good morning everyone! I'm back with a few summer layouts I created using Fancy Pants Design's/Foundations Decor Vitamin Sea Collection. I love all the beautiful colors and patterns in this collection! If you're a scrapbooker, I'd love to know what your favorite products are from this collection. 

The die cuts are super cute! And I love the seagulls. :) The water splash die cuts are from last year's summer collection. I happen to have them in my stash and they were perfect for this layout.


I added a few puffy dots here and there for more colors and to add dimension to the die cuts.


I cut the card from the cut-apart sheet to use as my journaling block. 


I layered several die cuts together, using a few foam squares to make the die cuts pop off the page a bit.


Here is my second layout I created. When I started this layout, I was thinking it would be more of a monochromatic layout using lots of blue, but then I saw the gorgeous cut-apart sheet with the palm trees and had to use it.


I actually used lots of die cuts to build this page! It was super simple to make and I have a video of the process. I love when the products are so awesome, they practically scrap themselves!






Thanks so much for visiting today. Hope your'e having a fantastic day!

No comments: