Thursday, August 06, 2020

FUN ESCAPE


Hi all! Have you seen the new collections from Fancy Pants Designs? They are adorable and the patterns and colors are so fresh! Check them out. For this layout, I used the Just Plane Fun collection. I really like the patterns and color scheme of this collection.


I cut the rainbow patterned paper in pieces to create my own track...since this layout is about me walking in the park.


I used a few tags to frame the photos together. Then I added a few die cuts using foam squares for added dimension.


I cut the clock from a piece of patterned paper and mounted it to the top of the tag. Then I added a few puffy dots and journaling.


The clean and simple look really suits this collection and the photos. And the photos blend nicely with the patterns and color scheme.


What do you think? Check out the full collection on Fancy Pant's Designs and Foundation Decor's Website. There are two other new collections as well!


No comments: