Wednesday, August 05, 2020

TOTALLY AWESOME

Hi everyone! I created a 12x12 layout for a change... I know, right!! It's funny because I started this hobby over 20 years ago scrapbooking 12x12 and somewhere along the way, I decided to create 8 1/2x11 because it seemed easier. But, I didn't have any problems creating this cute layout!



Every night, Edward and I chat... we just talk about whatever he wants to talk about. I think he does this to stall bedtime...but I'll take it because during the day, all he wants to do is play on his computer with his friends. Check out his hair... he's starting to look like a hippie. I love it... the hubs, not so much.


For this layout, I used Clique International's Bean Bag Boys Sampler Kit. It has some papers and foam stickers from Simple Stories along with some other awesome brands! I added a few embellishments from Pinkfresh Studio to fill in some of the white space. Loving these foam stickers soooo much and the color scheme. It's perfect for scrapbooking those totally awesome boys of ours!





Thank you for stopping by today! 




No comments: