Friday, August 28, 2020

PHOTO FRAME CREATED USING IRON-ON-INK

Hello all! I finally got the chance to play with the Blank Picture Frame and I need more of these in my life. A few weeks ago, I was in the mood to color so I pulled out a sheet of copy paper, Picture Frame, Artesprix's Gnomie Botanical Sublimation Markers, Sublimation Stamp Pad, and stamps and just played. It was so much fun!

I'm seriously loving the gnomes lately. They are sooooo cute. Trinity Stamps just released the cutest stamps so I played with three different stamp sets to create this adorable picture frame.

To create this Picture Frame, you will need the following:

Materials:



Step by Step Instructions:

Step 1. To begin, I used the picture frame as a template to trace on white cardstock using a pencil.

Step 2:

Next, I stamped Trinity Stamp's Hello There, The Bright Side, and Blooming Bunch images onto the plain piece of paper using the Sublimation Ink. I love the little gnomies with all the flowers.

 

Step 3:

I colored the images using the Gnomie Botanical Sublimation Markers. Make sure to color outside the lines to avoid any white from peeping around the edges!

 

Step 4:

Use the heat tape to secure image in place over the paper and then cut two pieces of Artesprix Protective paper and create (as Artesprix likes to call it) a "sublimation sandwich," which means you place your project facing the top between two sheets of protective paper. (This is a photo from after I removed it from the heat press... I forgot to take a picture of Sublimation Sandwich.)

Step 5:

Set your heat press to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and timer for 30 seconds. Make sure you place your project in your heat source facing up. After your timer has completed, make sure to let your project cool down before touching it.

Step 6:

Gently remove the protective paper from the Picture Frame to reveal your unique vivid design! Assemble picture frame as desired, vertically or horizontally. Place protective mylar film in picture frame before assembling.

Stop by the Artesprix website to see all the cool things you can make using blanks and Sublimation Markers! I have so much fun playing with these products and I know you will too! Thanks so much for visiting today!


No comments: