Sunday, September 27, 2020

THE STORY OF TODAY

Hello! I just gathered some of my pictures that I have snapped here and there during the Pandemic. Vicki Boutin's "Let's Wander" collection worked perfectly for this layout! And I finally used my typewriter for a change. :) Initially, I was going to share this layout in April, but it got picked up for publication so I held off on sharing it. You can see it in the Fall Issue of Creative Scrapbooker!



This layout is a bit busy, something different for me... Normally, my layouts are much cleaner than this...even with paint and ink. But I had a lot of things I needed to say on this layout and it looks good...I think.


I used a cut-apart sheet from Citrus Twist Kits to help tell my story. They offered it as a freebie a week ago and I took advantage of it!


I'm a bit rusty when it comes to using my typewriter, but it turned out OK... I got the words down on paper and that's what matters.


Loving the chipboard pieces on this layout. They are very pretty, especially the gold stars.


I included additional journaling by hand on the left-side of the layout to fill in the white space.




Products Used:
Kraft Cardstock: My Mind's Eye
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Puffy sticker alphas: Citrus Twist Kits
Wood veneer stars: American Crafts
Jewels: American Crafts
Stickers: American Crafts
Washi Tape: American Crafts
Clear Stamps: Citrus Twist Kits
Mini Stapler: Advantus
Ink: Catherine Pooler
Coloration Spray: Art Anthology (Raider)
Adhesives: Creative Memories
Markers: Altenew
Other: Typewriter

Thanks so much for visiting today! 


No comments: