Friday, October 30, 2020

SEE THE BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING

 Good morning! Nicole here. I have another layout to share with you using the Cozy Time Collection. I love fall and this collection is perfect for documenting those fall memories! I'm happy that we haven't not skipped fall and gone straight to winter because the weather has been perfect. Nice and cool. And the leaves are beautiful!


To create this layout, I cut the patterned paper down to measure 8 1/2x11 and then I cut the striped patterned paper to measure 7 1/2x10. I used a black Sharpie pen and a ruler to draw a 1/4" border around the striped paper. 


I layered a few journaling cards behind the photo and then embellished the left corner of the photo with chipboardstickers and sticker dots. So pretty!! I cut the blue tab from a journaling card to use as an embellishment. 


I added the flower sticker with a sticker dot to add dimension. Then placed the "Enjoying the fresh air" clear sticker on part of the journaling card along with the triangles.


I stamped "5 Miles" at the bottom and colored them in using markers. I used the green to pull out the color of the leaf from the photo.


For my second project I created a card! I folded a Travel Notebook Paper in half and cut it down to measure 4"x3". Then I added a smaller patterned paper to the center of the card. I added the stickers and sticker dot to add dimension. So simple, but pretty!

For the inside of the card, I added another piece of plain patterned paper to the right-side of the card and then I added the sticker to the left-side of the card.


I made these fun pieces to decorate my living room for the fall. I painted the wooden leaves from Foundation Decor and then embellished them with patterned paper, stickers and chipboard embellishments from Studio Forty's Nordica Collection.






Thanks so much for stopping by today!



No comments: