Tuesday, November 17, 2020

DO WHAT MAKES YOUR SOUL SHINE ART JOURNAL PAGE

Good morning! I'm super excited to share this art journaling page I created for The Crafter's Workshop. I used a little bit of everything. I created this piece one Friday night when it was nice and quiet with my iTunes blasting in the background. Seriously, I'm not sure where this came from... sometimes I impress myself when I just create... not worrying about what others might think.

Disclaimer: "The Crafter's Workshop provided me with some product to create this project. The opinions I share are soley my own."


I used the TCW810 Blooming Garden Stencil, TCW507 The Story, and TCW437 Texturized Stencil to create the background. These stencils created lots of beautiful texture and depth to my art journal page. I just love it.
I cut the butterfly die cut using my Silhouette Portrait then coated it in white gesso to prevent the butterfly from tearing once I applied all the mediums.
Love the strip of paper that says "do what makes your soul shine." I cut this sentiment from a die cut.
I used Platinum Modeling Paste to add some silver tones to the butterfly. The background was created with Clear Modeling Paste and TCW9058 Alphine ColorSparx. :) Isn't it beautiful? 


To see the process, step-by-step. Please visit The Crafter's Workshop! Also, I have a video I created to see how this beauty came together!


Thanks so much for visiting today!






No comments: