Monday, March 29, 2021

HELLO ADVENTURE

My nephew is getting so big and with Covid I haven't really seen him much this year!! But I do enjoy seeing pictures that my sister post of him. I especially enjoy scrapping them!! For this layout, I used Fancy Pants Design's Hometown Summer Collection. Yes...you can totally scrapbook a winter themed layout using a summer collection because as you can see...I just did! :)


I had so much fun layering the adorable die cuts together! I used a few foam squares to make them pop off the age. For the tag, I used a metal die tag and punched it from patterned paper. You can also grab a tag from your stash and use it as a template! All you need to do is trace around the tag, cut it out and punch a hole at the end. It's a great way to save yourself a few bucks!


The stamps used on this layout is from Heidi Swapp! I used the "play" sentiment and "Adventure" stamp to fill in the white space.


The Hello is from another stamp set I used from my stash. I used markers to color in the letters.


I glued down a few acrylic shapes from Elle's Studio.


Never throw out your scraps of patterned papers... they make great cards! I cut the houses out from patterned paper and added a few die cuts here and there. Aren't these cards adorable! They have such a HAPPY vibe to them.


Thanks so much for visiting today!



No comments: