Thursday, April 01, 2021

BETTER TOGETHER

Hi everybody! It's April first! That means another fun challenge is up over at Scrap the Boys. This month is all about creating monochromatic layouts in different shades of blue. And if you absolutely feel the need to add one more color...go ahead... I did! :)


I love these photos of my sister and her son... it reminds me of some pictures of Edward and I when he was about 2 or 3. I'll see if I can find the layout I created...but in the meantime, here's the challenge!


Create something and share it in our FaceBook Group! If you don't have FaceBook, tag us on Instagram! To create this layout, I used the "My Brilliant Friend" kit that can be found at Clique Kits! The papers used are from Creative Studio-A paper crafting company located in Italy!


I had so much fun with this. I just love all the layers of papers, stickers and tags. It's super fun!


The sticker and "So this happened" is from my stash. The die cut is actually a printable from Heidi Swapp and the sticker is from one of her sticker packs.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Here's the layout I was talking about. Hehe...it's a layout I created in 2013, but it still brings a smile to my face. 








No comments: