Monday, March 01, 2021

SIDNEY

Hello everyone! It's March 1st! And we have another fun challenge for you this month over at Scrap the Boys! This month, we are hosting a take "3" challenge. Take a look at the grid below and choose your 3 and make something beautiful!



For this challenge, I decided to add some stamping, washi tape and ephemera. What will you choose?
To complete this layout I used lots of journaling cards, paper, die cuts, matted chipboard pieces, tape stickers, and epoxy stickers. And let's not forget about that gorgeous the Medium Jane Alpha Stamp. I LOVE the font... SUPER CUTE.


I placed the "ready, set, let's do this!" chipboard onto the photo below "candy kitchen" and then added the heart and gem. I love these acrylic hearts too. They are my favorite.


I added some washi sticker tape at the top with another piece of chipboard and added some at the bottom too, just for fun.


I stamped "Sidney" at the bottom and then colored the letters in using alcohol markers. Super pretty! I used a ruler to draw a line beneath the title and added the scribble. 



What do you think? Fun, right!? Thanks so much for stopping by today!




No comments: