Tuesday, April 20, 2021

EVERYDAY IS A FRESH START

Hi all! Nicole here. Wouldn't you agree...Everyday is a fresh start? I'm gonna be honest, February was not a fun month in my household. There were a lot of tears and yelling...it was a stressful month for all of us. Thankfully, Edward is now on a hybrid schedule for school and things have been much better! So... you get to see all the glory little snippets from our month. LOL... And lots of fun ways to use those stamps to fill in white space.


I always start by placing the photos down first... they are placed down wherever... It really doesn't matter how you do it. Just get those photos down. Then I add a few embellishments here and there.


The last thing I do is add my stamps and journaling to fill in the white space. I used five different stamp sets on this layout!! They really come in handy. I used the Basic Sentiments Strips to create the "I love you" snippet. And I used the Purr Babies (retired) stamp set to create the kitty in the box with the paw prints and "You've Cat to be kitten me" to add a play on words in my spread. In my opinion, It makes it more playful.


I stamped the Everyday is a fresh start sentiment from the Mondays stamp set across the top of the spread to fill in the space. Also...I felt the spread needed a title of some sort.


I seriously love the fist with the "PUNCH TODAY IN THE FACE..." sentiment from the Mondays stamp set. It's perfect. And I couldn't help myself... I used the "HAVE A NICE DAY SOMEWHERE ELSE" sentiment from the "WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU" stamp set.



My son has been crafting at my workspace. Not sure how I feel about it... I don't think I can afford this hobby for the both of us. HAHA. The Crafting makes my day" sentiment is from the Susie stamp set.



Are you ready to get your stamp on or hit the shop after seeing all these fun stamps?! They are so fun and they certainly add to the humor of this spread!

Thanks so much for visiting today!




No comments: