Monday, April 26, 2021

HELLO MARCH

Hi all! Nicole here with another scrapbooking spread I created using the Zero Fucks, Mondays, and Bella Flora Stamp Sets.


For this spread, I used a few of my favorite photos from March! Whew, March flew by and May is around the corner! To begin, I printed off all of my photos in small sizes and then cropped them. Then I placed them onto the spread.


I stamped the LIVE and LOVE sentiment from the Zero Fucks Stamp Set onto the page using Distress Oxide inks. Then I added a "smile" sticker and stamped the "Who says Monday's have to suck? BE A REBEL kick ass anyway" below the sticker to fill in the white space. This sentiment can be found in the Mondays Stamp Set!


I couldn't help myself. I had to find some way to use the Thanks for not being an asshole sentiment from the Zero Fucks Stamp Set. My son can be one at times... and I don't even feel bad saying it. Ha.


I used the Bella Flora Stamp Set to create the flowers along the side and bottom left-side of the spread. Then I colored them in using alcohol markers. Aren't they pretty? I think they add a nice touch to the spread!


Since I couldn't find any patterned paper to go with the color scheme of this spread, I stamped the Bella Flora florals on a scrap piece of cardstock and then colored the flowers in using markers. Once I was happy with the image, I cropped it to use as a fun piece of patterned paper next to the photo.


 Thank you for stopping by today!






No comments: