Monday, May 03, 2021

FOR TODAY'S AGENDA

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a memory planner spread I created for Ink Road. This month, I decided to play with the Purrmaid Stamp Set. The little mermaid kitties are so cute. 


I decided to stamp the image onto white cardstock and color it in using alcohol markers. After I finished coloring in the kitty, I carefully cut the image out using sharp scissors and then stamped the "Naps purrever" sentiment below it to use as a fun embellishment for the spread.


I placed several photos down and then filled in the white space using die cuts and printable images I printed on vellum paper. The white flowers were cut from patterned paper.



I used a few more embellishments to frame the photo on this page. I love how this little cluster of embellishments look together, especially the bird.


To complete the spread, I added a fun tag that I taped along the binding using washi tape. And then I added the ribbon. It added such a nice touch to the spread!


Thanks so much for visiting today!



1 comment: