Sunday, May 02, 2021

RIGHT NOW

Happy National Scrapbooking Weekend all! Last night, I created this pretty layout during our Sip' n Scrap session on zoom. I'm so glad I joined. It was nice seeing some of your beautiful faces! We talked for awhile too, which I loved! 

To begin, I cut the orange and white polka dot paper from the Color Study Paper Pack and the Sampler Kit to measure 8 1/2 x 11 and the floral print to measure 7 1/2 x 10. Then I matted them together with the smaller print in the center of the layout. I added several die cuts from the Add-on Embellishment Kit in the background across the middle of the page.



I matted the photo onto a die cut to frame the picture and then mounted it down in the middle of the layout. Once I was satisfied with the placement, I added the flowers from the add-on embellishment kit for dimension and the butterfly. Then, I added the gingham ribbon through the tag to add more dimension. 



I used foam squares to mount the "right here" die cut across the top of the layout to fill in the white space and then added the  "loving this day" sticker strip.


This beautiful collection is still available in the shop. I just love the beautiful patterns and prints in this collection. It is by far, my favorite collection from Vicki Boutin.


Here is a quick card I created using the scraps from this layout!

There's still time to participate in the crop this weekend. Come visit us in the Clique Group! Thanks so much for visiting today!



No comments: