Sunday, May 23, 2021

HELLO WEEKEND

Happy Sunday! I've been scrapbooking this weekend for fun and it felt great! I am so pleased with what I created this weekend and I can't wait to share them with you. My mojo just hasn't been there lately. I haven't felt like doing much of anything... It's been awhile since I participated in Pinkfresh Studio's monthly challenge and since I had product, I decided to join in on the challenge!

This photo was sent to me yesterday from my mom. She took Edward to The Great Wolf Lodge for the weekend and they are headed back as I create this post. :) I miss my little man!


This month's challenge is anything goes, which I love... because I can do whatever I want. :)

For this layout, I used the Some Days Collection. I love the yellow paper with the numbers. It's so fun!!


I added the heart speech bubble to show the girls in the background...they photo bombed this photo. LOL I'm not sure if my mom and grand-mom even noticed. :)


I added a few small embellishments here and there to help pull the layout together. I wanted to keep it simple with the right amount of embellishments.


It's super cute! I can't wait to see this guy today! This collection is available at Clique International. Click here to grab yours today! Thank you for stopping by today.



No comments: