Monday, May 10, 2021

I UNDERSTAND BLACK LIVES MATTER CARD

Good morning friends! Nicole here with a card I created using the Black Lives Matter Stamp Set. It's been a difficult past few years for me, watching the news and seeing how unjust this world is... it makes me sad, but hopefully, together...we can make a difference! 

To create this card, I cut a piece of patterned paper to measure 6x8 and scored the paper in half to create the fold for the card. Then, I cut a piece of white cardstock to measure 5 1/2x 7 1/2 inches. I stamped the images onto the white card using black ink.


Next, I fussy cut the patterns from a scrap piece of patterned paper and adhered them to the card. I used foam squares to mount the sentiment in the middle of the card made from patterned paper.

To complete the card, I added the ribbon and some clear rhinestones.


Click here to grab your Black Lives Matter stamps set today! I absolutely love this stamp set and the "I understand that I will never understand. However, I stand with you" sentiment. Also, all proceeds for this stamp set will be donated to The Bail Project, freedom should be free. 

Thank you for stopping by today!

Nicole Martel, 

 

No comments: