Wednesday, May 05, 2021

NOT ALL TREASURE IS SILVER AND GOLD

Good morning! Happy Hump Day. We are halfway there...and I'm excited because I am off on Saturday after working 3 Saturdays in a row. NO FUN. It's hard to get motivated when you're always tired and feeling runned down. On a happier note, I was able to find a little bit of time to just create for myself and it felt great! I created this adorable layout using Cocoa International's newest collection that's available at Clique International! 

I layered lots of photos in the middle of the layout and then filled in the white space using a variety of stickers and die cuts.


I really love the Pirate stamp. Isn't he the cutest? I stamped him on a scrap piece of paper and colored him in using alcohol markers from Altenew. Then I cut him out using scissors to use as a die cut for the layout. :)


To embellish this layout, I used papers and embellishments form the Sunkissed Sampler Kit and the Add-on embellishment Kit.   


My son has been taking over my craft space... and i'm not sure how I feel about it! LOL... I don't think I can support this hobby for two. :) Thanks for visiting today!



No comments: