Saturday, May 01, 2021

SNOW MAGIC

Hello everyone! This year, we finally got some snow and lots of yucky rain mixed with snow. It's been awhile since Edward got a true snow day where he could go sled riding. He has so much fun, too!



Yes, it's May...but Scrap the Boys is sharing layouts of our boys playing in the snow. Because...why not!?


To create this layout, I used Studio Forty's Nordica Collection. Loving the color palette and patterns in this collection. Since there is no orange in this collection, I used an orange marker to color in the chipboard hat and I used a blending brush to color a plain white tag I created from white cardstock. Then I added some string. Super simple, but it added just the right amount of color to make the photos pop.


I used Studio Forty's stamps to stamp some word sentiments in black ink and then added a few snowflakes here and there onto the photos.


For those of you who have been following me for awhile... you know how much I enjoy playing with my embellishments. Aren't they fun? I love all the embellishments on here and I especially like that it isn't too much...it's just right!

If you have time today, be sure to check out the other designer's work. We have so much inspiration this month over at Scrap the Boys!

Thanks so much for visiting today!



No comments: