Tuesday, June 01, 2021

BABY HENRY

Good morning! Scrap the Boys is hosting another fun challenge this month. This month, we are sharing all of those beautiful baby layouts! I decided to search through my FaceBook albums for a picture to use and came across this adorable photo of me holding Baby Henry for the first time...and I love how Edward is looking up to me. This photo just melts my heart.



There's still time to participate in the Challenge. Click here to see what the other team members created!


For this layout, I used lots of scraps I had on hand from various paper collections from Studio Forty! I just love the papers so much! They are so soft and serene. If you've never heard of Studio Forty, check them out! 


I hand-cut the camera from patterned paper to use as a die cut. The baby bottle was a stamped image that I stamped onto white cardstock and then colored them in using alcohol markers.


I used my Sizzix to create the lace border using Pinkfresh Studio's metal die.


I used Elle's Studio's Medium Jane Alpha Stamps to create the title and then colored them in using markers. Then I added the star and other elements using stamps.


This layout turned out so cute. I really love the fell of this adorable layout!


Thank you so much for visiting today!





No comments: