Monday, June 28, 2021

HELLO, YOU'RE KIND OF LOVELY MIXED MEDIA LAYOUT

Good morning roadies! I have a fun mixed media layout to share with you today! I had a lot of fun creating this beauty and I hope that it inspires you to use your Bella Flora Stamp Set. This stamp set is currently retired. The florals in this set are beautiful!


To begin this layout, I sprayed green and blue spray ink onto white cardstock. Once the ink was completely dry, I stamped the floral images down and colored them in using alcohol markers.



Initially, I wasn't going to add anything at the bottom, but it looked too empty so I stamped "hello, you're kind of lovely" at the bottom and added a few additional embellishments. I think it looks great!


To pull this layout together, I added a few more embellishments at the top right-side of the photo.

What do you think? It was very therapeutic for me to color in all the flowers. :) 
Thanks so much for visiting today!








No comments: