Sunday, July 25, 2021

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE/ELLE'S STUDIO

Just popping on to share this layout I created using Elle's Studio's July kit and add-ons for this month. I played with their patterned paper pack and embellishments. The color scheme screams summer to me.


I used the "The world is yours to explore" stamp from Citrus Twist to stamp within the label to use as an embellishment and then I colored in the "explore" word using an alcohol marker. I also stamped inside the tab.


While looking though my stash of chipboard stickers I found a few that matched well with the theme and color scheme of this layout. I  used the scribbled stamp from Studio Forty to stamp the scribbles for fun.


I added a few layers of patterned paper strips to the side to add dimension and then cut a little tiny strip to stick behind the journaling card and topped it off with a puffy heart sticker and gem. I love playing with embellishments!


I added a piece of coral thread through the tag and the chipboard speech bubble at the top to fill in the white space. 


Thanks for visiting today. Hope you found some time to relax this weekend!



No comments: