Friday, July 23, 2021

SO EXCITED/FANCY PANTS DESIGNS

HAPPY FRIDAY! How was your week? Mine was loooooong. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Sadly, I'm working tomorrow so my weekend won't start until 1:30. I have had this layout saved on my computer for some time now and I forgot to share it! I made this layout using pretty papers and enamels/buttons and die cuts from Fancy Pants Designs Peachy Keen Collection. 


Since I was running low on the ephemeras from this collection, I searched through my metal dies to see what I could use and I came across this gorgeous floral die I purchased from The Stamp Market. I love their dies. They are perfect for creating embellishments on the spot! I added the enamel dots to the center for fun.


The stickers words are from my stash of stickers from Studio Forty, Vicki Boutin, Pretty Little Studio and Mintay Papers. 


I really love the wooden buttons from Fancy Pants Designs. They are super cute!! 


I used my Sizzix and a leaf die to create the leaves to tuck behind the photo to make it more pretty. Also, notice how vibrant the spray ink is in the background? That is because I used watercolor paper. The watercolor paper doesn't soak up all of the color, whereas watercolor paper really holds the color! You can grab some watercolor paper here at The Crafter's Workshop. 


I used the same collection and the Hello die, Ready to Bloom Card Cover Die (flowers) along with the leaflet dies to create these pretty 3x4 cards! I love how pretty these turned out. They were donated to Scrapbook.com for the Cards for Kindness.


Hope you have a fantastic weekend. Thanks so much for visiting today!



No comments: