Saturday, July 17, 2021

LIFE/PINKFRESH STUDIO

Happy weekend everybody. I hope you had a great week! I've managed to find some time here and there to scrap this week and I really needed it... it really helps me relax and de-stress! Today I'm sharing this layout I created using the beautiful Happy Blooms Sampler Kit and the Happy Blooms Floral Die Cuts


The patterned paper in this kit is sooooo pretty! I love the color scheme so much. It's so serene and I thought it matched the photo perfectly.


I tucked some die cuts slightly behind the photo and journaling tag. I love the simplicity of this layout and how feminine it looks. So pretty!



I used a piece of lace ribbon from my stash to die through the tag to make it more pretty.


The left-side seemed too flat so I used a metal floral border die to create the pink floral strip. I think it adds just the right touch to the layout! What do you think?


I'm sure this beautiful kit is going to fly off the shelves so grab it today before it does! It's a beauty for sure. Thank you so much for visiting today!




No comments: