Tuesday, July 20, 2021

SUMMER TIME TIER TRAY

Hi everyone. I have another fun summer themed tier tray to share with you. I created this fun project using a variety of stencils and mediums from The Crafter's Workshop and the Tier Tray and Kit is from Foundation Decor. If you haven't had a chance to check out their Tier Tray Kits, you are missing out! They have the cutest kits and beads... add some stencils and mixed media mediums to them and the possibilities are endless.


 I have a tutorial on how I created these pieces up on The Crafter's Workshop's Blog. Check it out here!


I used acrylic paints from Bad Girls Couture to paint the wooden pieces from the Lemonade Stand Kit. Once the pieces were completely dry, I used stencils to create the pretty patterns on each piece. The Summer Lemon was purchased separately.


Seriously... isn't this the cutest Lemonade stand ever? I just love it so much. :) The clear stickers are from Studio Forty and the "Hello Summer" speech bubble chipboard embellishment is from Elle's Studio.


I used a gel medium to clue the pieces down. I love using gel mediums because they are super strong once dried.


I struggled with this lemon... I spent a lot of time on this piece... it just didn't come easy for me, but I like the end result!


I decorated the back using another stencil and paint... just for fun. It was meant to be a fish, but it didn't work out... LOL.


Thanks so much for visiting today! See the full tutorial here!



No comments: