Tuesday, August 03, 2021

CAPTURING US/THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP

Good morning! I'm excited to share this layout I created for The Crafter's Workshop using their TCW811 Floral Statement stencil and some inks.

To begin, I used Catherine Pooler's Serenade and In the Park Ink to create the background using a blending brush. This technique is super fun. You just need to make sure you do not move the stencil. Otherwise, you will end up with a ghost image that will not look as pretty.



You can see the full tutorial at The Crafter's Workshop's blog. Click here for the tutorial.


I used Clique International's Happy Blooms Sampler Kit and the Happy Blooms Floral Die Cuts to create this beautiful layout. This kit features Pinkfresh Studio's Happy Blooms Collection and I am loving it!


Here is a closer look at the stenciled flowers. So very soft and pretty. Before applying the embellishments, I splashed black watercolor ink to the layout using a tiny paint brush.


I hope you found this posting inspiring. I had so much fun creating this beauty! Thank you for stopping by today!





No comments: