Monday, August 23, 2021

DREAMS COME TRUE CARD

Hello everyone. I'm back with another card today. Who doesn't love rainbows? The Basic Rainbow Builder Vol 2 Stamp Set is super cute and I decided to pull out a rainbow of ink colors to create this beauty.


To begin, I stamped the rainbow image onto a piece of cardstock that measured 2 1/2x3 1/2. 


Here is what the rainbow stamp set looks like, layered together. So pretty! I used a marker to add a little blue around the edges.


Next, I splashed some black watercolor ink all over the rainbow using a tiny paint brush. I cut a piece of white cardstock to measure 6"x8" and scored it in half to make the card and then used a blending brush and blue ink to color the card. I mounted the smaller card to the base using foam squares. 


I went through my stash to find some type of sentiment to use on the front of the card. I found this die cut to use. 


At the last minute, I decided to use the You Are Important Stamp set to stamp the message inside the card. I think it's perfect!


Thanks so much for visiting today. I hope you found this post inspiring!



No comments: