Wednesday, August 25, 2021

CREATE YOURSELF/VICKI BOUTIN-AMERICAN CRAFTS

Happy hump day! Just popping on to share this layout I created using Clique International's Color Study Embellishment Kit. I love how colorful these embellishments are...they are super fun and HAPPY!


To begin, I cut two patterned papers to measure 8 1/2x11 and 7 1/2x10 then mounted them together. Next, I cut several squares from patterned paper and placed them on the layout. I used a black pen and a ruler to draw the borders around the layout and each square. 


I cut the mountain from a journaling card to use as an embellishment and tucked in the flowers behind the photo. I used foam squares to mount the butterfly onto the layout.


I cut the circle embellishment in half then added the tab and sticker with a few enamel stickers to fill in the top left-side of the photo.


Love these die cuts and stickers together... super cute!


I mounted the big "create yourself" die cut onto the layout using foam squares so that the title popped off the page a bit.



I am super pleased with how this layout turned out. The colors and all of the elements make me happy.


Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments: